Monday, June 14, 2010

Christine Bleakley: I'm torn over TV offers

Christine Bleakley | Celebrity Spy | Pics | Photos | Now Magazine
Christine Bleakley is dating footballer Frank Lampard

The One Show host is in demand
Monday, 14 June 2010

Christine Bleakley has confirmed that she is weighing up whether to leave the BBC for ITV.
The One Show host's current contract ends shortly and she has been approached with lucrative deals from both broadcasters.

‘I'm flattered to have received great offers from both the BBC and ITV, which I now have to decide between,' the 31-year-old says in a statement. 'I am torn.'

Last week, Christine signed up with Avalon, the same management as her former One Show co-host Adrian Chiles, who left to present GMTV.

The move has sparked speculation she will join him on the ITV programme.

‘On one hand I am really keen to work again with Adrian,' continues Christine.

‘On the other hand the BBC is incredibly good to me and I'm very close to everyone on The One Show, which I love presenting... I expect to make a decision on my future very soon.'

The BBC are still in negotiations with Christine, who is dating Frank Lampard.

Christine is under contract with the BBC until later this year,' reads a statement.

‘We will be talking to her regarding future projects in due course.'

SEE PICTURES Christine Bleakley and Frank Lampard get the giggles>>
SEE PICTURES Christine Bleakley's night out with Frank Lampard>>
SEE PICTURES Christine Bleakley and Frank Lampard's loved-up date>>

No comments:

Post a Comment