Saturday, June 12, 2010

Megan Fox Replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

rosie huntington-whiteley lingerie

Celebrity Rumors - Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been officially selected to replace Megan Fox in the next installment of Transformers. Although I must admit that I prefer Megan Fox, I also confess that Rosie is pretty hot herself. Mostly when she’s wearing these tiny panties and bras from VS itself. Speaking of Victoria’s Secret, the company publicly congratulated Rosie on her landing the job. She will be wearing a lot more clothes from now on (sadly), but this is definitely a huge step forward for any model.

Looking at Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in lingerie, it’s pretty obvious that the rumors about Megan Fox not getting the part in Transformers 3 for being too skinny are unfounded. Girl has curves, but not much meat on her. Not that I’m complaining, I’d let her put me in an early grave from overusing my private parts. And probably so would you!

filed under Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

No comments:

Post a Comment