Friday, June 18, 2010

Cheryl Cole: Women should feel good about themselves

Cheryl Cole | Style File | Pictures | Dress

Stye icon Cheryl thinks girls need a break
Friday, 18 June 2010

Cheryl Cole admits she hasn't always looked as polished as she does now.
When she started out in Girls Aloud, she had a very different style.

‘Now I'm always with amazing people who do my make-up and hair,' says Cheryl, 26.
'I'm always trying new things, it's one of the perks of the job. I'm very fortunate.'

But the X Factor judge believes no one should give themselves a hard time because they don't look quite as glamorous as she does these days.

‘I think women put too much pressure on themselves to look like that girl on TV, when actually if you look five years ago on TV, I didn't look like that,' she tells Stylist.

‘I hate when other women pull themselves apart. I just want other women to feel good about themselves.'
Hannah Pini

No comments:

Post a Comment