Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ashlee Simpson on Being Pregnant: “I Gained 50 Pounds!”

Ashlee Simpson on Being Pregnant: I Gained 50 Pounds! | ashlee simpson
E! Online has got the details on both Ashlee’s weight gain and weight loss:
“I gained 50 pounds, which was awesome!” she told me at Reebok’s fitness event today. “I ate cake and cupcakes. I had a blast!”
While it wasn’t so fun losing the weight she put on, Ash said she had a little extra help with her workout regimen…
She says the secret’s in her Reebok EasyTone shoes, which claim to tone your butt and thighs just by wearing them.
“When I wanted to get back into shape, I worked out and these shoes are amazing because you can really feel them in your booty,” she swore. “But I also worked out and ate healthy.
Nowadays, she still lifting weight: her growing son. “I carry Bronx, and he’s 33 pounds so I get my workout in,” she laughed.
But Ash says that she hasn’t quit logging time on the treadmill, adding: “I try to hit the gym for 30 minutes while Bronx is napping.”

No comments:

Post a Comment